Friday, September 25, 2015

goodbye?

assalammualaikum heeeee hi everyone!

huarghhhhhhhhhh i am not totally ready to end this holiday.like why you always want to takemy holidays? i need short vacation u______u i need to relax myself. Seriously i need short vacation

All the stresses(?),quizes,tests and reports...i hope there's once day I can totally free from this things. I can think only about the good things.

DAMN I NEED A REST.

REST

REST

I DONT KNOW WHY I KEEP MYSELF STRESS. I KEEP THINKING THAT I NEED TO STUDY THAT SUBJECT. REFRESH THAT SUBJECT WND WHY IT IS CAPSLOCK.

lol rasa macam nak mencarut hahahahahahahah serious nak nangis semuanya ada. damn. the hell happened on myself doh? f

okay i should istigfar rn. why I react liddis.

izzati  is such a strong gurl. Yeah goodbye fer now. Nak balik kg. Assalammualaikum










No comments:

Post a Comment