Friday, November 14, 2014

Masa makin laju

Assalammualaikum tumtam tum tam ah why this song... u____u

I am waiting for Gan haishh this boy jinjja. When will you come? Ok aku nak taip random je lah eh not too focus on somthg but molla in the future hahahh. SO,im feeling not good when thinking of sem 2 oh yeah im that type of girl who will think too much in one thing. Idek. It becomes my habit tho aish jinjja u___u when im being like this,I can't enjoy my sem's holiday freely ahh this isn't good.


Long time no play bowling since Im home ahahaha. Im not too good in this game. The way I walked to 'throw' the ball so awkward you know haha like a penguin u.u Bila balik rumah ni rasa sangat free. No assignments,no mess,no lecturers (lol), no money is wasted (?) 

Finally,after many months not meeting my bff.....ahhhh i met her! I miss her so much u__u she studied in Johor. The distance between our institute (lol) is freaking long. Idek whether i used the proper eng in this post or not ahaha but who care xD

For sure this post gonna be short bcs I've to go now hahahah adios and assalammualaikum

p/s: 24.11.2014. Im gonna turn off my handphone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment