Wednesday, April 20, 2016

move on :D


Assalammualaikum uolsss~ ehem dengan gembiranya hati ini ingin beritahu bahawa saya sudah tamat semester 4! cannot believe tho that I can still survive the war hahaha thank Allah.

And I have decided after lost my mind quite a lot of times.. to move on. I believe that this pain will heal slowly. Let Him settle this matter cause He is the BEST. I just wanna focus on my study and my kpop stuff hahahaha its hard to leave them tho u___u but if you wanna know, being the fan of kpop somehow help me to ignore this kinda feelings~you know aite~~~~

love.

One of my way to distract the feelings of wanting to fall in love is by involving myself to kpop. Dont bash me as indeed He is the best Helper when I was too hurt.down,angry,messy etc. Even kpop cannot help me.

I even googled how to not have this'crush feeling' and there's one post that attracted me. So, Im trying to follow her advise huhuh. Im hoping that Allah will ease everything for me and all of you! ^^ Bismillah......





No comments:

Post a Comment