Monday, May 2, 2016

Behave

Assalammualaikum and morning guys! lol hm I was facebook-ing and there's video of smule between a boy and a girl. They were crying so hard while the boy sang the song. At first I want to laugh because why cries so hard boy?

But after I listened to the song..which is sang by Dadali - Disaat Aku Tersakiti, now I know why they felt so sad. The song is about a boy tells the girl that thanks for everything that you've done for him. Even she hurted him, he will be accepted all those pains. And he even advised her to not hurt other boys. Its enough for the pains that created by the girl for the boy.

When I saw they cried so much,I feel so sad. Memang rasa nak gelak memula tapi rasa sedih sebab they deserve to be happy kot. Aku rasa diorang baru break up dengan pasangan, so they feel so hurt. ah..... its hard to feel their feelings because I am not in their shoes. 

what I can do is..I hope they will heal slowly...take care and dont hurt yourself! yes, it hurts so bad at first, but trust Him..He will help you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment